Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Spanish FA President Issues Apology For Kiss



The President of the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF), Luis Rubiales issued a video statement through the RFEF in which he apologized for the kiss on the lips to Spanish female player, Jenni Hermoso.

"I have a magnificent relationship with Jenni, as with other players, and in a moment of maximum effusiveness without any bad faith, what happened happened , I think in a very spontaneous way. Surely I was wrong and I have to admit it, no there is another . Also, I must learn from this and understand that when you are president of an institution as important as the federation you have to be more careful , especially in ceremonies and in this type of matter."

For her part, Jenni Hermoso downplayed the incident which she described as a "totally spontaneous mutual gesture", "of friendship and gratitude."

Credit Marca Sport


No comments:

Post a Comment